NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 57th Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of KHYBER TEXTILE MILLS LIMITED will be held on Monday, the 29th October, 2018 at Registered Office of the Company, Baldher, District Haripur, Khyber Pakhtoonkhawah at 12:30pm to transact the following business.
- To confirm the minutes of the 56th Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders held on 31st October, 2017
- To receive, consider, and adopt the Annual Audited Accounts of the Company for the year ended 30th June, 2018 together with Directors and Auditors Reports thereon..
- To appoint auditors of the Company for the year 2018-2019 and to fix their remuneration. The Board of Directors has recommended M/s Tanwir Arif & Co, Chartered Accountants who consented to act as Auditors of the Company for the year 2018-2019.
- To discuss continued stoppage of production, ongoing banking litigation, the credit restrictions faced by the Company, possible rehabilitation & revival of the textile unit and the current business climate for the industry.
- To invite and discuss new initiatives and proposals regarding the utilization of available resources for generation of legitimate income for the Company e.g. usage of excess areas of the Mill’s land & buildings for agriculture use, livestock rearing and rental of empty warehouses for storage etc.
- To discuss the progress of the alternative business activities occurring on the Mill’s excess land and empty buildings; specifically the creation of a livestock farm, the cultivation of land, the purchase & sale of livestock and the rental of warehouses for storage purposes.
- To discuss and approve any alterations, changes or amendments that are required in the Company’s name, Articles and Memorandum of Association in light of the additional business taking place.
- To invite and discuss exploring of Joint Venture Business opportunities with investors in view of the opening of the CPEC.
- To transact any other business of the Company with the permission of the Chair. Baldher: 3rd October, 2018 BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
For Khyber Textile Mills Limited
- The Share transfer books of the Company will remain closed from 20th October, 2018 to 29th October, 2018 (both days inclusive)
- A member entitled to attend and vote at the Meeting may appoint another member as his / her proxy to attend and vote. In order to be effective proxies must be delivered at the Company’s registered Office Baldher, District Haripur at least 48 hours before the time of Meeting and must be stamped, signed and witnessed.
- Shareholders are required to promptly notify the Company any change in their address.