NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 56th, Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of KHYBER TEXTILE MILLS LIMITED will be held on Tuesday, the 31st October, 2017 at Registered Office of the Company, at Baldher, District Haripur, Khyber Pakhtunkhawa.at 1:00 pm to transact the following business.
- To confirm the minutes of the 55th Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders held on 31st October, 2016.
- To receive, consider, and adopt the Annual Audited Accounts of the Company for the year ended 30th June, 2017 together with Directors and Auditors Reports thereon..
- To appoint auditors of the Company for the year 2017-2018 and to fix their remuneration. The Board of Directors has recommended M/s Tanwir Arif & Co, Chartered Accountants who consented to act as Auditors of the Company for the year 2017-2018.
- To discuss continued stoppage of production, ongoing banking litigation, the credit restrictions facing the Company, possible rehabilitation of the textile unit and the current business climate for the industry.
- To invite and discuss new initiatives and proposals regarding the utilization of available resources for generation of legitimate income for the Company e.g. usage of excess areas of the Mill’s land & buildings for agriculture use, livestock rearing and rental of empty warehouses for storage etc.
- To invite and discuss exploring of Joint Venture Business opportunities with investor in view of the opening of the CPEC.
- To discuss the progress of the alternative business activities occurring on the Mills excess land and empty buildings; specifically the creation of a livestock farm, purchase& sale of livestock and the rental of warehouses for storage purposes.
- To transact any other business of the Company with the permission of the Chair.
Baldher: 7th October, 2017
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
For Khyber Textile Mills Limited
- 1. The Share transfer books of the Company will remain closed from 22nd October, 2017 to 31st October 2017 (both days inclusive)
- A member entitled to attend and vote at the Meeting may appoint another member as his / her proxy to attend and vote. In order to be effective proxies must be delivered at the Company’s registered Office Baldher, District Haripur at least 48 hours before the time of Meeting and must be stamped, signed and witnessed.
- 3. Shareholders are required to promptly notify the Company any change in their address.